Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Have Hidden Your Word in my Heart...


My husband I have both felt an increased urgency to really get the Word in our hearts.  Truthfully,

when we are faced with thoughts, conversations, or situations, the Word should come to mind.  But,

if we don't really know the Word, it will not come to mind. 


The areas we are feeling the need to concentrate on right now are finances and healing.  Yesterday I

copied a few verses from those areas using Joyce Meyer's "The Secret Power of Speaking God's

Word."

 The kids and I taped up the verses in high traffic areas in our house.  In the past, I've written verses

on index cards, but I thought a regular sized sheet of paper might work better (I can see it from

farther away!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!