Friday, August 24, 2012

Morning Devotions


Gotta Have God: Cool Devotions for Boys - Vol 3, Ages 2-5  -

I've been asking God to show me how to teach my children and to guide us to materials that will help us.  Every night before bed, we read a story from one of our children's Bibles.  However, I really wanted to do something with the kids in the mornings before school to start our days off with a focus on God and something that concerned "character".  We stopped by Lifeway today and I found a wonderful little devotional for 2-5 year olds.  I had no idea that there was anything like that for young children. 

There was a book for girls and one for boys.  I picked the one for boys.  It's called "Fun Devotions for Boys: Gotta Have God 3".  Each devotion starts with a verse from the Bible followed by a short real life story, questions and an activity. 

My plan is to read and discuss the devotion in the mornings with both kids.  I'm excited about starting this because it seems to be perfect for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!