Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Have a Confession....


So, for the confession part...I really hoped to make some money with my blog.  In fact, I've spent quite a bit of time thinking about that and placing ads on this blog and my other one, which I haven't looked at in quite a while.  So far, I have a very small balance in my Adsense account.  That may not be a big deal to many of you, but...

when I was first learning how to set up a blog, God told me to start one called "My Walk with God".  The purpose was to share my life with the readers in order to help others in their walks with God.  I secretly hoped that this could be a source of income (and that is still possible) but the fact remains that my focus is to be on sharing my life (seed) in the hope that others can not only be encouraged but also set free (harvest).

Wednesday evening, the kids and I went to church by ourselves.  Dale was going to meet us there, but ended up not making it.  So, I had the opportunity to sit all alone which made it easier to really listen and focus on God.  One of the best times that I have to hear God is during praise and worship at church.  It's so much easier for me to focus and really listen.  And, He talked and I heard.  I felt God saying to me that I am not to try to figure out how to make extra money.  I am supposed to pray and speak the Word.  He will take care of how the extra money comes to us.  And, I was strongly reminded about the purpose of this blog.

Sharing my daily life with you to encourage you in your walk with God....

Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!