Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Dylan's Construction Cake

Today, my little boy turned 3 years old!  I'm so thankful that God blessed us with such a sweet child.  Numerous times a day, he says, "I love you Mommy."  What a joy to hear those words and watch him grow.  I feel like he has changed so much in the past couple of weeks.  I pray that God shows Dale and I how to be the parents that Dylan and Dasia need.  That He guides our every move and molds Dylan and Dasia into the adults He has called them to be.

Happy boy!
 I love this picture!  Dylan was very excited to celebrate his birthday.  Today, it was just a celebration for the four of us.  We will have a bigger party in two weeks to celebrate Dylan and Dasia's birthdays.  His birthday is the 7th and hers is the 24th so we find that it works well to have one big party.

Opening presents with a little help from his big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!