Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What I'm Reading - July

I love posts about what others are reading.  It's a great way to find out about books that I might be interested in reading too.  So, here's an update on my current books. 

SearchByVerse Daily Bible in One Year (KJV) by Charles Spurgeon - I'm reading this on my Kindle.  It's just a daily Bible reading plan that takes you through the Bible in one year.  I won't finish in one year, but I love that I will know at some point that I read through the Bible.  I'm on Day 24 currently. 

Crazy Love by Francis Chan - This is an eye opening book!  I'm about half way through.

Learning by Karen Kingsbury - Karen Kingsbury is my favorite Christian fiction author.  When I have one of her books that I haven't finished, I have difficulty reading anything else.  This is why I'm not finished with Crazy Love.  I think it's best that I just finish this one up so I can get back to the other one.

Read and Share Devotional by Gwen Ellis - This is the current children's Bible we are reading every evening before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!