Thursday, May 31, 2012

And the Angels Rejoice!


And when she finds it, she will call in her friends and neighbors and say, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost coin.’ In the same way, there is joy in the presence of God’s angels when even one sinner repents.”  Luke 15:9-10

 On Sunday night, my sweet daughter, Dasia, asked Jesus into her heart.  I was surprised when she said, "I don't know how to do it."  At first, I didn't know what she was talking about.  We were reading a Bible story from one of our children's Bibles and talking about heaven and hell.  After a couple questions, I discovered that she wanted to ask Jesus into her heart.  After putting Dylan to bed (he was exhausted and fell asleep before we finished our nightly routine), Dasia, Dale and I talked about believing that Jesus was God's Son, asking forgiveness for your sins and asking Him to come into your heart.  We prayed together and Dasia asked Jesus into her heart.  After we finished, the smile on her face was glowing!  I praise God for tugging on her little heart to become His child!

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.  John 3:16



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!