Sunday, May 27, 2012

Home Sweet Home



We are finally home!  We had a wonderful but busy vacation.  We went to Orlando, Fl to visit Disney World and Sea World.  It feels like we have been gone forever!


This was our first family trip to Disney World and our first vacation where we had a lot of activities planned.  Normally, we just do a couple activities and spend the rest of the time relaxing and shopping.  When we planned our trip, it didn’t cost much more to add extra days to Disney so we thought we would make the most of our time and money. 


The first Disney Park that we went to was Magic Kingdom.  We were so overwhelmed!  We didn’t know that you had to take a boat to get into Magic Kingdom.  Dale and I were both thinking, “What have we done?!  And we have two more days and two more parks to do after this!”  I found that this trip was a great opportunity to practice controlling my emotions!  Dylan kept saying that he wanted to go home.  I was thinking, “I’m a terrible mom to bring my kids to Disney World.”  (I mean this to be funny.  We did have fun!  But, I really did think that thought while at Magic Kingdom!)


We spent one day at Hollywood Studios, which we loved!  We went to Sea World, Animal Kingdom and spent a few hours at Typhoon Lagoon.  I was so thankful that Dale was able to push the stroller the whole time.  My kids are getting so big that I can barely push the stroller without having to navigate through so many people.


Anyway, we had a good time, but are thankful to be home.  We had a few funny things happen, so I’ll probably share a couple of those in another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!