Sunday, April 1, 2012

Don't Let Satan Steal From You






The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.   John 10:10


On April 12, 2003, Dale and I were married (see above).  I knew that it was God's plan for Dale and I to be husband and wife.  We had prayed about marriage and had watched God provide signs for us that we were on the right path.  However, knowing this, I still allowed Satan to steal from me on our wedding day.  I walked down the aisle and stood there beside my soon to be husband thinking that he might say no.  Can you believe that?  Don't let Satan take your joy and peace!  Stand firm on God's Word and truth He has spoken to you.  Choose to live the abundant life!  It is so much better!  Today, I know that my husband would say Yes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!