Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sharing the Daily Word

 

Proverbs 4:7-10

Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!
    And whatever else you do, develop good judgment.
If you prize wisdom, she will make you great.
    Embrace her, and she will honor you.
She will place a lovely wreath on your head;
    she will present you with a beautiful crown.”
10 My child, listen to me and do as I say,
    and you will have a long, good life.

 Wisdom is mentioned a lot in the book of Proverbs.  Wisdom, to me, goes beyond common sense and good judgment.  It is the desire and ability to listen to God.  In my walk with God, I find that I need to hear God speak to me in order to know the wise way to handle my personal situations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!