Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sharing the Daily Word - Wisdom



Wisdom?  Is it really that big of a deal?  I've always known it was important to make good decisions.  But, can you make good decisions if you don't even know what a good decision is?  As we walk with God, the wisdom that we have today becomes so much more tomorrow.  Ok, so that sounded good, whether it made any sense or not.  I feel that God is beginning to do something much bigger in our life.  By "our", I am referring to Dale (my husband), myself and our two children.  I don't know what and really am not concerned with that.  But what I feel happening is that He is opening our eyes to greater wisdom.  Often, the wisdom that we have at a certain point in our lives can really be taken so much further.  But, only if we allow God to change us and bring us to the place that He wants us to be in our thoughts, words, finances, health, relationships, love for Him and understanding of the Word.  If you think that you already know everything, there really isn't anything God can do for you.  If you want to see your life get better, cry out for Wisdom and know that God has many things to teach you!

Proverbs 8:14-21 - Wisdom

14 Common sense and success belong to me.
    Insight and strength are mine.
15 Because of me, kings reign,
    and rulers make just decrees.
16 Rulers lead with my help,
    and nobles make righteous judgments.
17 “I love all who love me.
    Those who search will surely find me.
18 I have riches and honor,
    as well as enduring wealth and justice.
19 My gifts are better than gold, even the purest gold,
    my wages better than sterling silver!
20 I walk in righteousness,
    in paths of justice.
21 Those who love me inherit wealth.
    I will fill their treasuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!