Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sharing the Daily Word







Psalm 32

1 Oh, what joy for those
    whose disobedience is forgiven,
    whose sin is put out of sight!
2 Yes, what joy for those
    whose record the Lord has cleared of guilt,
    whose lives are lived in complete honesty!
3 When I refused to confess my sin,
    my body wasted away,
    and I groaned all day long.
4 Day and night your hand of discipline was heavy on me.
    My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat. Interlude
5 Finally, I confessed all my sins to you
    and stopped trying to hide my guilt.
I said to myself, “I will confess my rebellion to the Lord.”
    And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone. Interlude


What a joy to know that my sins have been forgiven!  I love the feeling of joy and peace that comes with reading the Word and being encouraged by God himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!