Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sharing the Daily Word


My daily reading from Exodus the past couple of days has been really difficult for me to get through.  Today's passage was about the details of how the Tabernacle was to be made.  There are parts of the Old Testament that I just find hard to read.  However, I believe God has a purpose for us to read it.  I just don't know what that might be.  Below I shared a couple verses from Proverbs that were part of today's reading selection.


My words are plain to anyone with understanding,
    clear to those with knowledge.
Choose my instruction rather than silver,
    and knowledge rather than pure gold.
For wisdom is far more valuable than rubies.
    Nothing you desire can compare with it.  
Proverbs 8:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!