Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sharing the Daily Word

 
Psalm 27
1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—
    so why should I be afraid?
The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger,
    so why should I tremble?
2 When evil people come to devour me,
    when my enemies and foes attack me,
    they will stumble and fall.
3 Though a mighty army surrounds me,
    my heart will not be afraid.
Even if I am attacked,
    I will remain confident.
4 The one thing I ask of the Lord—
    the thing I seek most—
is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
    delighting in the Lord’s perfections
    and meditating in his Temple.
5 For he will conceal me there when troubles come;
    he will hide me in his sanctuary.
    He will place me out of reach on a high rock.
6 Then I will hold my head high
    above my enemies who surround me.
At his sanctuary I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy,
    singing and praising the Lord with music.


 I love this Psalm.  As I read through it today, I could feel my heart being encouraged.  I am so amazed at the power of the Word of God.  To read words and feel God's power in them as you speak them forth is wonderful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!