Sunday, April 15, 2012

Time Management







Last week, I decided to join with Courtney at Women Living Well for the 5 Weeks 5 Disciplines 5 Challenges.  Her goal is to challenge you to instill 5 areas of disciplines in your life over the next five weeks.  Week 1 was "Body Challenge".  My goal was to exercise three days per week.  Last week was a success.  This week's challenge is "Time Management".  I was very excited for this challenge because God has been laying this on my heart.  I have been a stay at home mom for over a year now and I do not have any type of schedule for cleaning the house.  I will be homeschooling my daughter beginning this fall.  I feel that it is important that I have some type of schedule established by that time.  I hope that by being more organized and using my time wisely that I will also have more peace where housework is concerned.  So, for the Week 2 challenge, I am going to write out a schedule for the week for housework and other things that I would like to complete.  I will ask God to guide me as I make the schedule and help me to carry it through the way He would have me too.  One of my goals in life is to remain balanced.  It is very easy to go to extremes on either side of road.  For example, I could either never exercise or take it too far in the other direction where exercising takes several hours and a lot of my thought life.  With that being said, my goal for this week is to start to establish a cleaning schedule.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!