Monday, April 2, 2012

God's Ways or the World's Ways



Over the past couple weeks, I keep coming across books and articles about following Godly wisdom or the world's wisdom.  God is raising questions in my heart.  Am I using the world's ideas to train my children, or the Word of God?  Are we following God's principles for our finances or trying to make it using the world's ideas? Am I honoring and treating my husband the way God wants me to or have I fallen into the world's view of a marriage? 

I want to follow God's ways in all areas of my life.  I am asking God to put my life in order the way He wants it to be.  

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.  Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!