Monday, April 16, 2012


So, I am very thankful to say that I am enjoying reading the Bible online in the mornings.  I really like the site that I am using for my reading plan.  It is nice to not have to keep track of where I am and it is encouraging to see what day I am on.  The verses I would like to share with you today are below.

When Pharaoh finally let the people go, God did not lead them along the main road that runs through Philistine territory, even though that was the shortest route to the Promised Land. God said, “If the people are faced with a battle, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.”  Exodus 13:17

When you begin to walk with God, He knows which way to take you to help you stay on the right road.  Satan really does want to destroy each one of us and therefore, he does everything he can to keep us from even trying to walk with God.  I want to encourage you to give God a chance.  Really what are your alternatives?  The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.  John 10:10  There it is, the thief wants to destroy you and God has an abundant life for you.  Which one would you like?  I want the best life that God has for me.  You will have to endure being different from others and not fitting in with the world, but a life with God is so much better than what the world has to offer.  I love having peace!  I didn't have that before I began to walk with God.  Choose life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!