Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sharing the Daily Word & Accountability






I started this post, "Sharing the Daily Word" to encourage others with a little scripture each day and to provide accountability for myself in reading through the Bible in one year.  I'm so excited to say that this is working!  I have always heard others talk about accountability, but I never thought about how accountability could work with simply writing things down and therefore, sort of being accountable to yourself.  Years ago, there was a time that I wrote down for a few months everything that I ate.  (This wasn't done out of my own desire, but a requirement for a cheerleading team.)  That really helped.  I wouldn't eat certain things because I didn't want to write it down.  If you are struggling with following through on improving your life in an area, take a few minutes and think about what you could do to hold yourself accountable.  Ask the Lord for wisdom and creative ideas and His strength to see you through! 

 For the word of the Lord holds true,    and we can trust everything he does. 
 Psalm 33:4

If you ever feel alone as I do sometimes, remember that you can trust God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!