Friday, March 23, 2012

Applying Scripture in My Walk with God


The scripture reading for today included the following verse:

 “Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.  Matthew 7:12

I took Dasia and Dylan to a gymnastics play date this morning.  I try to watch Dylan closely because I am just not sure how well he will treat the other kids.  Sometimes he can be a little rough.  Just a little while after we arrived, I was standing pretty close to Dylan, but not looking at him and I hear a pretty loud and scary roar.  Immediately, a little boy starts crying pretty hard.  This is a wonderful application for the verse above.  We should all treat others as we would like to be treated.  (not as Dylan did!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!