Thursday, March 8, 2012

 I woke up this morning to rain and lots of it. I really wished that we did not have to go grocery shopping.  I was a little aggravated with myself that I had not checked the weather and went earlier in the week.  I considered skipping it today and going tomorrow, but we were going to run out of milk and Diet Coke.  And that could spell disaster for this little family.  In the past, I would have loaded up my little sweethearts and went shopping although I would have done it in a bad mood.  Thanks to my wonderful Savior, today I had a different attitude.  Realizing that cold and rain together could cause bad moods to flair, I asked God to give us a good day and great deals.  I also purposed in my mind to have a good attitude.  Choosing before we went that I would be joyful. 

 “Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!  Deuteronomy 30:19 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!