Sunday, March 18, 2012

Let Me Take Care of That

                                                                     image credit
While driving to my parent's house after church today, I asked my husband, Dale, if he had decided anything about homeschooling or if God had spoken to him yet.  He said that he had thought about it and was concerned about the children having friends if they were home schooled.  I start presenting my arguments and in the midst of that I heard God say that it was not my responsibility to convince Dale, let Me take care of that.  Whatever the decision ends up being, I take comfort in the fact that God will take care of us.  Just sharing my walk with God with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!