Friday, March 16, 2012

Enjoy the Little Things

                                                               image credit
Years ago, I felt stressed every day and was unable to enjoy life very much.  I rarely, if at all, noticed the little things that God did for me.  Today, one of the things that God has blessed with me is the ability to get very excited about little things and to take great enjoyment with things others may consider silly (coupons, hair bows, great deals, etc.).  Anyway,  yesterday the kids and I walked in the door to the Kidsignment sale to drop off clothes for the sale.  When I walked in the door, a lady asked if I wanted her to help me put my clothes on the racks.  I said, "You want to help me?!  Yes, I'll take some help!"  I was overjoyed for the help!  Actually, I did not have to put anything away at all.  Usually, it takes about 30 minutes to lay out the shoes and hang up the clothes and keep my two little ones happy.  I felt very loved by God to have been given an extra 30 minutes in my day!  I'm so thankful for the changes God has made in me as I have traveled on my walk with God.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy the Spring flowering and take pleasure in the daffodils and forsythia bushes and bradford pear trees blooming right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Spring time too. It does something for my heart to see all of the flowers coming up.

      Delete

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!