Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Captivating"

Something I thought I would share from the book I am currently reading.

From "Captivating - Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul" by John and Stasi Eldridge -

"You really won't understand your life as a woman until you understand this:
          You are passionately loved by the God of the universe.
          You are passionately hated by his Enemy.

And so, dear heart, it is time for your restoration.  For there is One greater than your Enemy.  One who has sought you out from the beginning of time.  He has come to heal your broken heart and restore your feminine soul.  Let us turn to him now. "


I'm very thankful for the restoration power of God.  I'm amazed at the changes He can make in people's lives when they are willing to receive Him.  Praying that you find this restoration in your life as you walk with God.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!