Thursday, March 22, 2012

Read Thru the Bible with Me


Have you ever read all the way thru the Bible?  I have started a few times, but never finished it.  If you would like a daily reminder and encouragement that you are not reading alone, join me to read thru the Bible in a year.  The reading plan that I am using is One Year Bible OnLine.  Today's reading is Day 7 (Jan 7).  The scripture I would like to share from today's reading is Matthew 6:22-23.

22 “Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light. 23 But when your eye is bad, your whole body is filled with darkness. And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is!

Did you notice that it says that you could think you have light, but that it may actually be darkness?  It is important to be aware that Satan could have you deceived in some areas in your life.  For me, I believe there are areas where I do not see things the way they actually are.  As I walk with God, I ask Him to change me and make me aware of areas where I need to grow in Him.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!