Monday, March 12, 2012

Thankful for the Husband God Gave Me

It seems that over the past year, God has changed many things in me that I did not even realize were there.  A little over a year ago, God made a way for me to become a full-time stay at home mom.  I love it.  It is a dream come true to get to be home with my little sweethearts.  What I did not expect, was that by staying at home God would be able to change me more than He did when I was working.  I was so wrapped up in being busy and blaming circumstances for being rushed and upset, that I could not see that the problem was within me.  Anyway, when I did not have anything to blame for being upset, I could clearly see that the problem was me.  As I asked God to change me admitted that the problem was me, I have been filled with so much peace and joy.  In the midst of that, I have been able to see what a wonderful husband God provided to me almost nine years ago.  I cannot stress enough the importance of asking God to change you.  Your life and walk with God will be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing! I pray that you are loving your walk with God!